Thursday, August 11, 2005

26 JULY 2005

Because I am really into astrology I am not officially launching this fan site until 16 August, but today is the day I decided to do the blog. If it weren’t for Indie 103.1 and Jonesy’s Jukebox I would be stark raving mad…der… Anyhow, he said, “People, you have to listen when I announce the records. I get hundreds of emails every day that say ‘what did you play at 12:34?’ I don’t know. I don’t write it down.” So I decided I would, whenever I could. Sometimes I get the times and stuff, sometimes I don’t.

Bebop Deluxe, ADVENTURES IN A YORKSHIRE LANDSCAPE

After he announced Bebop Deluxe he talked about listening, quoted above. Then he played this set. I think this was about 1:30.

Argent, GOD GAVE ROCK AND ROLL TO YOU
Bob Seger System, RAMBLING GAMBLING MAN
Tom Petty, AMERICAN GIRL
Cheap Trick, HEAVEN TONIGHT
David Bowie, HANG ONTO YOURSELF, Live at the Beeb

No comments: