Saturday, August 13, 2005

10 AUGUST 2005

I missed the show and was only able to catch parts of the re-broadcast. As usual, it was brilliant and I was kicking myself for missing it.

6:20 PM

Really great cover of BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY

Made a joke about Nostradamus predictions, and mentioned the Jacobites. (I wonder if a lot of people who aren't English, Scottish, or French know what a Jacobite is?)

Whistled Bowie’s SOUL LOVE

Sorry I didn’t write more down. Then at 6 AM the next day, caught a little bit more of the re-broadcast, but I was in the car driving. (This is the worst Mercury retrograde EVER! All of these plane and shuttle difficulties, all of these car accidents! Too bad all the science types at NASA and the airlines don’t follow astrology! Anyhow, it’s over on Monday night, thank the Gods!)

Several songs by  Marcia Griffiths.
There was one song I really liked PILLS VS. FRIENDS (“my friends have been great/the pills have worked better” or some such).

No comments: