Monday, August 29, 2005

29 AUGUST 2005

I totally missed the beginning! He was singing and talking about his birthday... but I couldn't listen...I missed a lot of the show, and I am doubtful about catching the re-broadcast.

Bob Blooming , ??? funny song
Telly Pop Music, GREEN
Anything Box, RELICS
??, FASHION -- was it bowie?

Apollo 13 movie on History channel & panic attacks

new band, local, I think he said
David Bowie


--missed everything--

came in on his version of SONG SUNG BLUE

Neil Diamond, SONG SUNG BLUE
ESG, SOUTH BRONX STORY
Q Lazarus, GOODBYE HORSES ("The lotion song")
Morrissey & Siouxsie, INTERLUDE
Mazzy Star, FADE INTO YOU

Paul Anka plugging Jonesy and Indie!

Bjork, ??

He's playing and singing GOODBYE HORSES... "good-by lotion, calamine lotion, I've used it all up... goodby lederhosen, (something about) leather and lace... goodby horses..." He's being goofy again.

The Duke


Massive Attack, ANGEL "...feel like I've cheated you out of a bit of lotion. So hopefully this will fufill your needs." A song with that "it puts lotion on it's skin" clip from SILENCE OF THE LAMBS.
Crystal Method, ??
???
(Missed some)

He played a very silly version of I AM I SAID.

Whenever he does his "man who can" lately, he always forgets my favourite "pirate of Picadilly."

Sorry I missed so much!!!!

GOD SAVE JONESY!

No comments: